The school holidays are nearly here. I would love feedback from parents who would like a market in their area.
I have the following markets confirmed and more in planning:
Please click this link for more info and to book: 4 July Booking Form or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 25 July – 10:30am to 12:30pm Pinelands
Please click this link for more info and to book: 25 July booking form or mail email@example.com
I am also still trying to finalise the following venues and dates:
Sat 27 June – Erin Hall, Rondebosch
Sat 11 July Bergvliet
Sat 19 July Northern suburbs.
If you are interested in these please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#WANTED Please also mail me or call 0833840590 if you are interested in joining the YEPMM team. I am looking for a partner to help form an NPO and roll out on a large scale. Work from home apart from market days. I have drafted a detailed plan for the long term and nation wide Young Entrepreneurs pocket money Market as well as supporting learning material and have the floowing Vision:
To make self-employment a real and viable option for as many young people as possible; To encourage entrepreneurship and facilitate meaningful improvements to our economy and lifestyles.
- Launch of twice-monthly “Pocket Money Markets” across different areas of the greater Cape Town metropol to begin immediately.
- Expansion of additional markets across further locations when possible.
- Markets will provide an introduction to a wide variety of business concepts with access to online learning facilities and information…
- Supporting material sent to all children registered with YEPMM, with an option for distribution to schools and homeschool forums.
- Providing online market support to children and parents involving: Preparation, ideas, costings, product choice and line-up, packaging, marketing and advertising, among others.
- In the longer term – a regional and national competition with winners gaining access to prizes such as educational and financial rewards that help them realise their ambitions.
I am sure there is another person out there with whom I can make this a reality. The aim is to form an NPO which can actually pay us a salary to so if you think you are that person, please get in touch.
We already have a branch up and running in Canada and Honolulu is looking good too.